Abel Tasman National Park - multi day kayaking option
OCEAN & EARTH:
Travel by scenic water taxi to Onetahuti Bay in the morning to join your guided kayak trip. Paddle with your expert local guide southward through the Tonga Island Marine Reserve visiting the friendly local wildlife. Enjoy your lunch on a golden beach before continuing your kayking trips southwards to Anchorage.
Camp at Anchorage Bay for the night before walking back to Marahau on the second day at your leisure. Your bag gets picked up by water taxi from Anchorage and will be waiting for you back at camp!
Inclusions & cost
- One way water taxi from Marahau to Onetahuti for you and your kayak
- One day guided kayak tour from Onetahuti to Anchorage
- One day freedom walk from Anchorage to Marahau on day two
- Your bag will be delivered from Anchorage to Marahau by water taxi on day two so you can walk back to camp without carrying your pack
- DOC Anchorage campsite fees
- Tent, sleeping mat, gas cooker, billy, pot, plate, mug & eating utensils
- $290 NZD per person
|If kayak operator cancels due to bad weather||0%|
|If customer cancels more than 48 hours before departure||25%|
|If customer cancels within 48 hours of the day of departure||50%|
|If customer cancels within 24 hours of the day of departure||100%|