New Zealand Adventure Tours
Take off on a wilderness expedition through New Zealand with adventure travel experts Flying Kiwi and you could sea kayak in the Abel Tasman National Park, hike the famous Routeburn Track, skydive over Lake Taupo or get a close up view of the mighty sperm whales of Kaikoura.
When heading to New Zealand there are numerous bus tours to choose from. We know its not easy to decide which New Zealand tour company to go with so hopefully the following breakdown will help in deciding which tours suit you best.
There are a few reasons why you will end up seeing something different on one of our camping, cycling and hiking NZ tours:
- We have a unique license with the Department of Conservation which enables us to stay in beautiful locations that other bus tour companies don't have access to;
- We stay in commercial campsites popular amongst New Zealanders and not other tourists;
- We hike and cycle off the beaten track to reach places others cant and few even know about;
- We have a range of optional adventure activities everyday;
- You can break your trip by taking extended breaks giving you the most flexible travel option in New Zealand;
- We include food, accomodation and all travel in one price - there are no hidden costs;
- With almost 30 years experience we have been able to locate and explore the best parts of New Zealand and bring them to you.
Our tour itinerary shows off the best of New Zealand
A trip to New Zealand is about getting outdoors - exploring amazing landscapes from mountains and glaciers to beaches and bubbling geysers. It's about exploring the wilderness on amazing treks and bike rides, trying unique, once in a lifetime experiences and hanging out with other New Zealanders to learn about the culture and history whilst experiencing their unmatched hospitality. It's about getting out and about in the worlds greatest outdoor playground and that is what our New Zealand tours are designed to do. Whether you choose one of our North or South Island bus tours there's an adventure waiting for you, deep in the beautiful backcountry where few other tourists travel.
If you need help planning travel arrangements outside the trip just get in touch and our friendly staff will be happy to help you plan your trip. If there are particular highlights you would like to take in, activities to try or times to suit we can fit it all in your adventure. New Zealand is an adventure travellers paradise!