Custom and Charter New Zealand Group Tours
With almost 30 years experience in showing passengers from all over the World the best parts of New Zealand, the team at Flying Kiwi are here help! Let us do the planning for you.
As New Zealand tour experts we can offer destination suggestions, arrange your accommodation, tasty meals, sightseeing, tours, amazing activities, guides and even a kitchen sink! We'll do as much or as little as you wish.
- 15 people is the minimum group size required
- 25 people per bus is the maximum group size
- Private group tours are available during April, May, June, July, August, September, October only (from November to March we concentrate on our scheduled tours)
What we need to know from you….
Please Contact us with the following information so we can ascertain if a private group tour is something we can do for you:
- How many people in your group?
- Where would you like the tour to start/finish?
- Accommodation style - camping (tents), hostels (shared room accommodation), 3 star hotel/motels (twin/double rooms)?
- Do you want meals to be included? If so, please specify requirements (i.e. continental breakfast, packed lunch etc)
- Do you want any activities included (i.e. cultural experience, hot pools etc?)
- Are there any sights/experiences you must see and do while in NZ, such as cultural, adventure activities etc?
Here are a few unique elements that we offer...
- Our buses. They contain a fully functioning kitchen, space for sports equipment and have been custom built to carry bikes - giving your group complete independence and increased options as you tour New Zealand
- Passionate and professional kiwi guides. Our team of guides will ensure your tour runs smoothly, safely and enjoyably whilst sharing their extensive knowledge of kiwi landscape and culture + they will give you access to secret spots that other tourists don't get to reach!
- Immerse yourself in beautiful landscapes. Flying Kiwi has always focussed on showing travellers the real New Zealand. We visit the main tourist hotspots but give groups the opportunity to visit places off the beaten track providing a more authentic feel for the country. We have a license with the Department of Conservation which enables us to stay in beautiful campsites other group tours can't visit.
- Flexible accommodation. Our core product revolves around a combination of commercial and more remote campsites with camping and cabin options. These locations give you access to some of the best hikes, bike rides, activities and locations in the country. We are also experienced in creating tours using accommodation in hostels or 3 star motels which can also be combined with the occasional rural escape.
- Award winning trips. Travelling with Flying kiwi you can be guaranteed that your group will enjoy the best New Zealand has to offer. As the only company to be listed in National Geographic's Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth and the World Travel Awards 2011 (amongst numerous other accolades) the trips continually deliver the very best authentic experiences for those looking to discover the real beauty of New Zealand.