If you're interested in exploring New Zealand, if you like active and nature based tours and if you want to travel with a smallish group of like-minded people then we are a perfect choice. Our tours provide you with great flexibility and the chance to try the best adventure activities in New Zealand's finest locations. We aren't another party bus but do know how to enjoy ourselves and with an average trip rating of excellent our clients certainly agree. Our average group size is 18 escorted by 2 outstanding local guides.
Around 80% of our passengers are independent travellers. They choose our trips to combine the freedom of solo travel with the benefits of group tours:
- an instant group of like-minded friends from around the World
- no single supplement
- benefit from the cost savings of group travel
- choose your own options during the day - total independence and flexibility
Our trips are a big hit with couples and honeymooners. In particular couples on our trips love:
- their own accommodation at no extra cost (shared tents are included)
- opportunities to head off together for hotel nights or upgrade treats
- spend time together but also with a new group of friends
- individuals can experience different activities during the day but get together at the end
ALL AGES AND ALL NATIONALITIES
We don’t have age restrictions and our groups vary from 16 - 60. Our typical trips tend to include the following:
- most passengers are aged 20-45yrs (average early 30s).
- an even mix of female and male travellers
- our passengers love the outdoors, new experiences & getting off the beaten track
- not suitable for children
ACTIVE TRAVELLERS OF ALL FITNESS LEVELS
New Zealand is an outdoors paradise and our trips are designed to experience the best activities in these environments. You don't need to be super fit but a basic level of fitness will ensure you get the most out of your tour. You choose the level of activity you want. Hikes vary from 10 minutes to 3 days and bike rides can be short downhill or long uphill. Activities vary from sailing and cultural nights to skydive and bungy - simply choose as much adventure as you want.
hikers and cyclists who love variety
Around half the passengers on a typical trip decide to hire bikes. Our unique style of travel allows passengers to mix bike rides and walks with NZ's best once in a lifetime experiences. Variety is guaranteed as we mix short or long walks and rides with dolphin swimming one day, ice climbing the next or simply relaxing at camp.
Our passengers create their own combination of experiences & adventure everyday.